Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Sweet Fullerton #2: An Ode to Downtown Fully




I live, work and play in Fullerton. I've attended both Fullerton College and Cal State Fullerton, where I earned my bachelors degree. I love taking walks downtown with my boyfriend and grabbing a pint or two at our favorite pub. Most of all I love the people and the vibe. Harbor Boulevard is scattered with vintage shops, restaurants and bars. It's always a good day for a bike ride, zig zagging between brick buildings, running into friends and neighbors. When it's warm and in season, on a Thursday night I stop by the Farmer's Market on Wilshire. The street is blocked off and filled with the scent of grilled onions, kettle korn and fresh herbs. Dogs and little babies scurry around excitedly looking all there is to see. All these things make Fullerton Home Sweet Fullerton. As a tribute to my town, I created a series of Fullerton Head Gear that is available at The Head Shop. Enjoy! See you around. 


No comments: